Know anyone that still uses one of these?
My Liza came home with this shot in her camera and we both giggled at this old technology. What did we ever do before cell phones, ipods, computers, video games, and the like? Here is a list of 10 things we could still do without any of our modern technological advances:
1. Visit a library for the aroma of knowledge and read a book.
2. Stroll through a park or garden. Or plant your own garden.
3. Take a bubble bath, complete with candles and music. (Transitor radio)
4. Visit that friend you know needs you. Just listen.
5. Study the stars on a cloudless night.
6. Kiss someone. Pass out hugs.
7. Play with your pet. Or your guitar. OK just sing!
8. Be still. Meditate. Nap.
9. Write a letter. (Remember, with pen and paper?)
10. Count your blessings.
Just a little reminder of simpler times. What else would you add to my list of technology exempt activities?
Warm wishes. anitamorrell.wordpress.com